Le capitalisme en PLS
Cet article a pour but de devenir un “listicle” de curation de contenus qui parlent du mode de production capitaliste, par des gens qui ne le comprennent pas forcément, mais qui font des observations annecdotiques intéressantes.
Ces observations fournissent quelques exemples des lois de nécessité du mode de production capitaliste, notamment :
- la saturation des marchés
- la BTTP (baisse tendantielle du taux de profit)
- why every microwave sucks these days :
- saturation : “as the 2000s rolled along, a problem occurred. you see, everyone had a microwave, and there was no way to make one that was actually better than their old one. this meant that nobody had a reason to buy a microwave anymore. if everyone suddenly no longer needs to buy your product, your company has a big problem. (…) infinite growth simply can't last if you have a finite amount of people in the world to buy them”
- BTTP : “somewhere along the line of all this margin squeezing”